|Ingredients which can be requested from Neighbours|
Feed is a consumable in FarmVille 2. It can be obtained after processing specific crops, flowers and fruits and tree products into the Feed Mill. It is mainly used to feed animals. The maximum amount of feed you can store is 25, but it can be increased by an additional 25 feed after building a Silo, by 35 by building a Goat Shelter or a Sheep Shack and by 50 by building a Prized Chicken Coop.
There is a glitch where you can get a negative number of Feed if you make it with the Feed Mill and you feed animals before picking it up.
- An average land crop purchased for Coins alone will produce 24 Feed.
- Excluding any crop with a requirement above Level 100, an average land crop will produce only 12 Feed.
- Blackberry will produce a fast early-game source of feed with 8 Feed in only 2 minutes. Other early-game land crops are Turnip ( 2 min) and Radish ( 3 min).
- Strawberry will produce the highest source of feed for a minimal cost, with 10 Feed for only 18 Coins, making 1.8 Coins per Feed. Other early-game land crops are Sunflower (2.27) and Onion (3.66).
- Later on in the game, good crops that make feed are Red peppers ( Level 34; 19 Feed), Asparagus ( Level 45; 18 Feed) and Raspberry ( Level 55; 17 Feed).
- Zucchini produces 33 Feed.
- An average water crop purchased for Coins alone will produce 14-15 Feed.
- Excluding any crop with a requirement above Level 100, an average water crop will produce only 11 Feed.
- Rice will produce the fastest and most reasonable source of feed for a water crop, with 5 Feed in 4 hours for only 34 Coins.
- The White Water Snowflake will produce the highest source of feed for a minimal cost, with 14 Feed for only 56 Coins, making 4 Coins per feed.
Feed can also be bought with Farm Bucks.
|Feed||5 Pack||15 Pack||25 Pack|